Clay Hebert is a Crowdfunding and Startup Advisor that’s helped creators raise more than $50M through Indiegogo and Kickstarter. He can be found at CrowdfundingHacks.com.
The Cheat Sheet
- Crowdfunding campaigns get funded before they are launched, not while they are live
- Good crowdfunding is just good marketing. If you are really good at marketing, then running a crowdfunding campaign should be easy
- Why you should do your own crowdfunding campaign, instead of asking someone else to run it for you
- “Below MSRP” and why you need to be aware of it
- What are the 5 biggest mistakes people make when crowdfunding
- The importance of defining your customer avatar before you set out to launch
Subscribe through iTunes
Subscribe through Stitcher
In this episode, Clay and I discuss the common mistakes a creator might make when launching a crowdfunding campaign. We also discuss basic concepts and strategies which have a huge impact on starting a campaign.
More about the Show
Crowdfunding Uncut is a show and podcast hosted by Khierstyn Ross. Every week we co-host the show with successful project creators, and other minds in internet marketing. The goal is to help YOU become inspired, take action, and get real results when it comes to getting your campaign funded through Indiegogo or Kickstarter.
If you enjoyed this session with Clay Hebert, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out on Twitter!Click here to say thank you to Clay on Twitter! Click to tweet.
Resources from this episode
- Clay’s website CrowdfundingHacks.com
- Special gift for listeners. Click here.
- @ClayHebert on Twitter
- Crowdfunding Uncut Episode 33: The Facebook Ads Hack that Helped Ravean Raise $1.33M on Kickstarter | Bryce Fischer
This show is brought to you by
Backer kit is a Crowdfunding Fulfilment Software Tool that’s helped more than 1,900 creators fulfil orders to more than 3.5M backers. Let them help you take care of fulfilment, customer surveys, upsells, and more! Head to Backerkit.com for more information.
You’ll also like
- Crowdfunding Toolbox (click here or text UNCUT to 66866 if in the US)On your phone? Click here to write us an honest iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!
Claim your free download by clicking the image below.