Moonlighting? Save this list.
When you’re juggling a full-time job with family responsibilities, starting a business can be frustrating. But don’t worry! There are ways to launch and scale your side hustle successfully without compromising on other aspects of life.
That’s why I’ve compiled our best practices for successfully managing your side-hustle until you’re able to go all in and become your own boss:
- Set aside 1 hr per day for your business (before or after work), 1 day on weekend
- Plan your week ahead of time
- Batch task (ex. Writing emails for the month)
- Know what your priorities are before you start working on them
- Define what “done” looks like on a project so you can get momentum and check it off
- 1 day off a week
- Consider hiring a VA for admin tasks
- Can you habit stack? Listen to the content at the gym/audiobook while driving
- Work on the important, not easy
- Have a “dailies”/”weeklies” list of non-negotiable things you need to do every day or week
Love, Khierstyn — Founder of LaunchandScale.co