This is a guide on how to set up your Facebook Business Manager.
1) Go to business.facebook.com and click “Create Account”.
2) Enter your business name, email address, and password. Then click “Sign Up”.
3) Add your business information, such as your address and phone number. Then click “Continue”.
4) Choose the page you want to use for your business. If you don’t have a page yet, click “Create Page”.
5) Follow the prompts to finish setting up your Facebook Business Manager account.
Now that you’ve set up your Facebook Business Manager account, you can start using it to manage your Facebook Page and ads. You can also use it to track your business’s performance and get insights into your customers.
If you have any questions about setting up or using Facebook Business Manager, feel free to leave a comment below.